Alexander A. Klein worked internationally in a number of companies, including as Sales & Service Director at HILTI (GB) Ltd. and Managing Director of Blaser Swisslube GmbH. Since 2008, he has been at the helm of the Oest Group as chairman of the board. He also advises external companies in a range of different sectors and sits on the boards of various charitable organisations.
In 2014, Alexander A. Klein was also elected as a member of the UNITI Board of the Federal Association of Medium-Sized Oil Companies (UNITI-Vorstand des Bundesverbandes mittelständischer Mineralölunternehmen e.V.), which represents the interests of 1,500 member companies and their 75,000 employees. Mr Klein is a member of various management and industry associations and is a keen Rotarian.
As a co-pilot, he actively promotes the charitable association Flying Hope, which supports seriously ill children and their families with free flight transfers.
The Oest Group management team (f.l.t.r)
- Alexander A. Klein | Chairman of the Board
- Tino Schenk | Sales and Project Manager Filling Stations
- Gerald Wölfel | Head of Sales Lubricants
- Sven Satow | Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Saskia Weegels | Head of Energy Division
- Matthias Pape | Managing Director Filling Stations
- Michael Kreft | Director International Sales Lubricants
- Detlef Stülzebach | Head of Sales Lubricants
- Alexander Grampp | Management Team Mechanical Engineering (not in the picture)
- Daniel Guttenberger | Management Team Mechanical Engineering (not in the picture)
- Dr. Fabian Hünninghausen | Management Team Mechanical Engineering (not in the picture)
Foundation and supervisory board with the CEO
Chairman of the foundation and supervisory board
- Marc-Uwe Fischer | CEO, fischer/collegen Stuttgart GmbH & Co. KG)
Members of the foundation and supervisory board
- Dr. Peter Seifried | former CEO of Shell Deutschland Oil GmbH)
- Jochen Klösges | Chief Executive Officer, Aareal Bank AG)
We network for you!
Oest is a member and active promoter of a network of associations, organisations and cooperative ventures. We are therefore among the first to hear about new technical and legal developments, as well as scientific and technological advances.
UNITI Federal Association of medium-sized oil companies
Association Lubricant Industry
Independent Union of the European Lubricants Industry